<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: DIY Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes

Monday, February 15, 2016

DIY Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes


I recently bought the Kallax shelf from IKEA but I forgot to pickup some Drona storage bins while I was there. Since I won’t be making a trip back to IKEA anytime soon I had to come up with a substitute.

I’m a big fan of cardboard and slightly obsess with gift wrap. (I mean who isn’t, am I right?!) So I decided why not combine them together and make some gift wrapped cardboard storage boxes! I’m currently in love with all things Kate Spade so when I stumbled upon a gold polka dot and black and white striped gift wrap I knew they would be perfect for this project.


This project is super simple. Cut the top four flaps off so you’re left with an open top box. Next wrap the boxes with the gift wrap!





It came out a lot cuter than I had expected! I hope y'all enjoyed this! Always, Thavy.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home