<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: BH Cosmetics 10pc. Sculpting Kit Review

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BH Cosmetics 10pc. Sculpting Kit Review

Today I'm going to do a review on the BH Cosmetics 10pc. Sculpting Kit.

I’ve been in the market for new brushes but I didn’t want to break my bank account for it either. I've read that these brushes have been nicknamed "Sigma Dupes" so I've been hoping to get my hands on them. Fortunately, during March Madness BH had their 10pc. Sculpting Kit on sale for $14.95! (Originally priced at $29.95) It was such a great deal that I couldn’t pass up so I bought them and patiently awaited their arrival. 

I was SO excited when they came in. First off, they arrived super quick and they came wrapped in a brown corrugated cardboard net type paper that I thought was AWESOME. I literally spent like 5 minutes just playing with the paper. Haha. Anyways, back to the brushes!

The brushes were inside a clear pouch bag. I honestly didn’t care too much for the packaging. Once I opened it and took the brushes out there was a distinct smell to the brushes that wasn’t pleasant but not overpowering at the same time. I think it might have smelt due to the plastic pouch they were inside of.


The brushes are very pretty. I love the color composition of the brushes. I love that the tips of the bristles are white. They are also VERY soft. I rubbed them on my face and it felt like I was in heaven. I wear a mixture of liquid/cream and powder makeup and the brushes have held up regardless of the type of product I’m using. They work great and my makeup application looks flawless.


Rating:
9/10

I’m giving these brushes a 9 out of 10 because the brushes are not labeled. For those who are new to makeup or doesn’t often play around with that many brushes it can be difficult to figure out which brushes are which and what they are supposed to be used for. Thewebsite does include this picture displaying the name of each brushes but honestly, who has the time to look at the website every time they are doing their makeup? Not many.

Final Verdict:
I would highly recommend this brush set.  I’ve had the brushes for a couple of weeks and they are my go to brushes now. I haven’t seen any shedding so far, so that’s awesome! Honestly, I believe these are a great set of brushes for anyone who loves makeup but don’t want to pay the price for expensive brushes.If you would like to get your own set you can get it here

I would love to hear about your favorite brushes and any other makeup tips! Until next time. Always, Thavy.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home