<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: Lokai Bracelet Review

Friday, March 20, 2015

Lokai Bracelet Review


I received two Lokai bracelets last Christmas from my friend and my little brother and I'm honestly in love with them. Not only by the simplicity of the design but the meaning behind the bracelet. Steven Izen created the Lokai bracelet after he learned that his grandfather was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He realized that it's a necessity to have balance in your life so he sought out a way to create an item that would be a daily reminder. The Lokai bracelet was created on the pretense that life is circular, filled with highs and lows. This idea is represented in the beads. The white bead is filled with water from Mount Everest (highest point on Earth) as a reminder to "stay humble," and on the opposite end is the black bead that is filled with mud from the Dead Sea (lowest point on Earth) as a reminder to "stay hopeful". There are clear interconnected beads that links the two to represent each individual's own journey.

As a full time college student, with a full time job, and the head of my household I'm constantly striving for balance in my life. I have dealt with many highs and lows and strongly believe that I can overcome any obstacle life throws my way. Even during my darkest days, when I feel like giving up I always try to stay hopeful. As well as when I'm feeling like I'm on top of the world I have to remember to stay humble because with the blink of an eye it can all go away. We must not take anything for granted and cherish every moment that we have.


So if you would like to purchase your own Lokai bracelet or give to someone to remind them the value of their own journey you can purchase it here. The bracelet comes in three sizes: small, medium, and large. I got the small because I have a childlike wrist. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of charities. Also for a limited time, they are selling Lokai bracelets in blue in support of World Water Day. If you purchase a blue Lokai bracelet before March 22, 2015 they will donate $3 to the charity: Water. Water's mission is to provide access to clean water in developing countries.


-Always, Thavy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home