<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: Loot Crate Unboxing: April 2015 Fantasy

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Loot Crate Unboxing: April 2015 Fantasy

The day I have been waiting for over a month has finally arrived! I got my April’s Loot Crate and it is amazing! You can check out the post I wrote previously about Loot Crate here. This month’s crate was Fantasy themed and it was filled with so many magical objects.


April’s Fantasy Loot Crate Included:
Dungeons & Dragons T-shirt
Harry Potter Luggage Tag
Inflatable Crown
Exclusive RPG Bow Tie
The Princess Bride Playing Cards
Exclusive Game of Thrones USB Flash Drive – Stark Sigil
Games of Thrones Magnet Set

My favorite item has to be the Stark USB Flash Drive. I am a BIG Games of Thrones fan and this item is super cool and you can never have too many flash drives.

My second favorite item is the Harry Potter Luggage Tag. I am a huge Potterhead and this is the perfect item for any witch or wizard! I already put it on my suitcase and will be taking it everywhere with me when I’m traveling!

You can check out my unboxing video to see the items a little better!


If you are interested in getting your own Loot Crate subscription you can get it here. May’s theme is Unite! It will be including items from: Marvel’s Avengers, Power Rangers, Team Fortress 2, Bravest Warriors, and Rick and Morty. If you want to get this crate make sure to order it by May 19!


Have a great day! Always, Thavy.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home