<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: DIY Glitter Bottle

Sunday, November 29, 2015

DIY Glitter Bottle


Hi, friends! Today I wanted to share with you a DIY tutorial on how to make these super cute mini liquor bottles into glitter “champagne” bottles! I actually made these for my friend’s 21st birthday hangover kit! I love how cute they turned out and it was super easy to make.



Materials Needed:
Mini Liquor Bottles
Aluminum Foil cut into little squares
Foam Brush
Mod Podge
Glitter
Ribbon (optional)


1. Wrap the cap of the bottle with the aluminum foil. Cut off any excess foil.
2. Put a layer of Mod Podge on the liquor bottles.



3. Sprinkle the glitter onto the bottle. I found it easier to just pour the glitter on a sheet of plain paper and roll the bottle on top of the glitter. Add, as many coats as you feel are necessary. I did two coats.




I love how cute they came out! Add a ribbon to bring it all together. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Always, Thavy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home