<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: DIY Hangover Kit

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

DIY Hangover Kit


Hi Lovelies! I’ve been meaning to post this for a while now but better late than never, right?! My friend, Courtney, turned 21 this year and for her 21st birthday she went to Vegas so I wanted to give her a present that she could use while she was there. After browsing Pinterest for ideas, I kept seeing these hangover kits floating around and I thought that it would be totally perfect for her. The great thing about them is that they can be used for other events such as weddings or bachelorette parties and not just for 21st birthdays.




For her hangover kit I included:
Advil
Band Aide
Concealer
Chapstick
Emergen-C
Frank Scrub
Hair Ties
Liquor Bottles *** I turned them into mini "wine" bottles. You can find out how I did that here.
Makeup Remover
Scope Mouthwash
Sunglasses




I made custom gift tags that had funny little sayings to go with some of the items. 

Lastly, just put all of the items in the box and ta-dah you have a hangover kit! Hope you enjoyed this DIY! If you've made your own I would love to hear about some of the things you put in it! Always, Thavy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home