<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: Sunday Family Funday

Friday, March 27, 2015

Sunday Family Funday


Last Sunday was our weekend to have Trendan (my 5 yr. old nephew) and thankfully the sun was out. Lately Trendan has been asking for rollerblades so we decided to buy him his first pair this weekend. He was so excited! Once we got home he wanted to put them on right away.


After falling a couple of times he finally got the hang of it. 



The cherry on top to this perfect day was an ice cream truck driving through our neighborhood! I got a chocolate eclair which is my favorite ice cream popsicle. Yummy. Trendan got a snow cone, which he later dropped while rollerblading. :( 






We ended the day at the neighborhood park which is across the street from my house. That's Trendan with my little brother, Vuthy. All in all, it was a great Sunday Funday spending time with my family. I would love to know how you spend your Sunday Funday or any other family bonding time tips! Have a great day! -Always, Thavy


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home