<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thavytime.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Thavy Time: Christmas Party

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Party

The weekend after Christmas my friends and I booked a hotel room at the Hilton Garden Inn for our Christmas Party / slumber party. It was a night filled with lots of laughter. We wanted to go all out with the whole Christmas spirit that we even brought a small Christmas tree to the hotel. haha

The main star of the night however was my 19 month old Goddaughter, Waverly.
She had so much fun running around the hotel room, playing hide & seek, and jumping on the beds. She helped us unwrap presents as well as tried to feed us cheese balls. Let's just say, the cheese ball may or may have not fallen on the floor or came out of her mouth before she tried feeding it to us.

All in all, it was a great night. I am extremely blessed for my friends. I'm glad I got to make new memories with them which is a lovely way to end a great year. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and Happy New Year! Hello 2015! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home